• Français

What should I bring to the airport?

The eTA is electronically linked to this passport. You do not have anything to print.
However, to board your flight to Canada, you must have two essential documents:

  • The passport of your country of nationality that you used for your eTA application
  • Proof of legal permanent resident status of the United States:
  • Valid green card
  • The valid ADIT stamp in your passport

When you check in for your flight, the airline will confirm that you have an eTA and proof of status in the United States. When you arrive in Canada, a border services officer will check all your documents.
NOTE: it is necessary to redo a new eTA application if you obtain a new passport.