Vancouver: The bustling coastal city
Located in British Columbia, it is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in Canada. Surrounded by artistic, musical and theatrical scenes, Vancouver is considered as a popular film location. It many attractions and points of interest attract all types of travelers annually, we can illustrate this by:
- The popular tourist destination: the picturesque mountain range.
- Canada Place: This iconic ship-shaped building consists of a hotel, a convention center and a ferry terminal.
- The classic Chinese garden Dr. Sun Yat-Sen: this famous space contains plants and rocks arranged according to the principles of Taoism.
- Vancouver’s largest park: Stanley Park, you will experience the youth theme in its beaches and acres of green space and friendly adventure activities.
- The Vancouver Aquarium that showcases Canada’s aquatic life.
- Bike Rides in the Mountains to Stanley Park Bike Trails and Kayaking Routes
- Queen Elizabeth Park and Van Dusen Botanical Garden .
- The list of popular attractions is endless, make sure you reserve enough time to enjoy the atmosphere of Vancouver’s natural charms.