Calgary: Adventurer Destination
Located between beautiful UNESCO world heritage sites, Calgary is a city at the bottom of the Rockies and meadows, representing an urban environment with a rich culinary scene. You can go to Calgary any season, but you must not miss the annual Calgary Stampede Rodeo Contest, held every summer in July.
In addition, in Calgary do not hesitate to spend time on:
- The annual festival where there are rodeos, shows, concerts, a carnival and a breakfast served for free!
- Visit the Royal Tyrell Museum: The most popular museum in the country, it is a paleontological research center known for it collection of more than 130,000 fossils
- Spend a day at Heritage Park Historical Village and try the Steam Train or Paddle Steamer
- Walk along the Bow River and stroll on St. Patrick’s Island
- Stop at Kensington Village for a delicious meal at one of it restaurants
- Climb to the panoramic terrace of the Calgary Tower
- Discover the Peace Bridge that lights up at night